Monday, September 5, 2011

Prevnar 10M

The Prevnar 10m dose made Dante very calm and the Prevnar remedy in general has given him a longer attention span.  He has enjoyed very long walks with me without becoming fussy, we have read books for up to an hour, and today, to my surprise, he answered many questions for me without becoming tired.  I asked him different questions and presented two answer choices in papers in each of my hands.  Dante answered very well, including the questions:  Where does Grandma live? (Puerto Rico) and where does Dante live?

Words continue!  He was not feeling well on Monday and clearly told the teacher he wanted to, “Go Home”, poor baby!  But he made himself understood!  I was very proud.  He also said “Computer” when it was his turn to work on the computer at school.  Last year he only spoke at school once, so this is great.  He was sensitive to water on Thursday and said, “No, Go! No, Go!” when in the bath.  Plus he used his Proloquo2go to let me know his tooth hurt, so that got pulled out right away.


His behavior continues to be excellent and he has often brought me the PEC for “HAPPY” Yeay!  He continues to eat a more varied diet and is loving it.  This week we will discuss his continuing seizures with our homeopath since the Prevnar clearing has not reduced them.  We also have an appointment with the head of Pediatric Neurology at our city’s hospital later this month.  I pray that we find a solution for this soon since the falls are very upsetting to Dante and everyone around him.  I lift him and all the other special children in prayer, that they may find what heals them and heal their families as well.


P.S.  I invite you to see the new pages I have added to this blog with summaries of benefits and aggravations for each of the clearings plus for the Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber therapy.  The tabs along the top of the blog are:  DTaP, MMR, Hyperbaric Oxygen, and Prevnar.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

Janice said...

Sounds like Dante is doing so well emotionally. Yay! I hope that his seizures end soon... Many blessings to you, Dante and the whole family.

Lucia Alonso said...

Yay! I love it :) happy, healing Dante = happy momma!

I sure do pray for all our children to heal, I know god is listening and working daily on our boys. It's only a matter of time, only a matter of time :)

Mom Connected said...

Thank you both. Your prayers and support are so appreciated!